Hello! This page is specifically reserved for the posts about clinical studies, mostly about the ArtAssist® device.
And just so you’re aware, I NEVER just copy and paste abstracts (at least, not anymore!). Usually, I endeavor to explain things in layman’s terms, avoiding medical jargon as much as possible – I believe everyone should be able to gain a better understanding of what goes on in their bodies and why.
So please enjoy, and do tell your friends!
The ArtAssist® Device
The Road to Limb Salvage series
- Physiological Studies
- Intermittent Claudication Studies
- Critical Limb Ischemia/Limb Salvage
- “The results of the sequential compression biomechanical device in patients with critical limb ischemia and nonreconstructible peripheral vascular disease”
- “How to save a limb with a compression pump”
- “Compressing ischemic limbs: Dangerous or beneficial?”
- “Enhanced cell therapy strategy to treat chronic limb-threatening ischemia”
- “Also at Desert Foot 2011: Ideal Adjunct Therapy Solutions”
- PRESENT Podiatry – eZines: “Advances in the Medical Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcers”
- “Intermittent Compression Promotes Arteriogenesis in a Rabbit Model”
The APG® Air Plethysmograph